New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer- New Plans Of Rs.399, 509, 309 For Free 3 months
New jio tariff plans July 2017– Hi guys, as everyone knows that jio’s big & super jio dhan dhana dhan & jio summer surprise offer is ending soon this month & we have to recharge again to continue this offer
Most of the users activated the jio summer surprise offer in March-April will see the end of their offer this month
If you have activated this offer then you can check the last date/validity of your dhan dhana dhan offer or summer surprise offer
Now reliance jio has unveiled new tariff plans for next cycle & there are lots of new additions plans in it, including the another new free 3 months unlimited data + voice calling plan
Though the validity of some plans has been decreased. Jio has decreased the validity of jio 309 plan from 3 months to 2 months.
Check below new tariff plans, unveiled by reliance jio on jio.Com
Jio New Tariff Plans July 2017 – Updated Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
|Jio Plan||4G Data||SMS||Validity|
|₹19||200 MB||Unlimited||1 Days|
|₹49||600 MB||Unlimited||3 Days|
|₹149||2 GB||300||28 Days|
This is the updated list of jio’s new tariff plans of July 2017. You can see many changes out there
Jio Rs.309 plan – this popular jio plan during Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer & jio has validity of 84 days of this plan with free calling & free 4G data, but now jio has decreased it valid for only 56 days
Jio Rs.399 plan – this is new plan out there in jio’s portal & this will going to be popular as jio is offering another free 3 months data (84 days) with this plan
Free unlimited 4G data + calling will remain as same as rs.309 plan… So, this is highly recommended plan for recharge if you are jio user
Jio Rs.509 plan – this is also newly unveiled plan by jio this monsoon, and this plan is designed for the high data consuming users as jio is offering free daily 2gb data for 56 days.
Free unlimited 4g data + calling will remain as same as rs.399 plan
Jio 500 Rs Feature Phone
As you know that Jio also introduced its new world’s cheapest 4G Featured Phone. This phone is surprisingly availed within this month only at Rs 500.
To know more about Jio Rs 500 Feature phone, Visit Below Link;
How To Recharge This New Jio Plans?
There Are Many Ways You can Recharge This Plan In Your Jio Prepaid Numbers
You Can Recharge Jio Plans Using:
Online Recharge – Jio.com, Myjio App, Jio Money App
From Recharge Portals – Paytm, Mobikwik, PhonePe (Recommended For Discount)
Offline Recharge – Using Jio Retailers & Jio Stores
Terms and Conditions Of Jio Tariff Plans
- There is no any charge you have to pay for HD 4G Voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid Tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active Prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.